RAD Studio: Design Beautiful Desktop and Mobile App UIs
Are you ready to design the best UIs of your life? Our award-winning VCL framework for Windows and FireMonkey (FMX) visual framework for cross-platform UIs provide you with the foundation for intuitive, beautiful user interfaces that wow on every platform: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Rapidly design your master responsive UI layout once, then easily customize platform- and device-specific views without duplication of design effort.
- Easily drag-and-drop visual and non-visual components from the palette using our visual designer.
- Visually connect user interface elements to data sources using the LiveBindings Designer.
- Real-time design validation using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously.
- Add a responsive design with resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones.
- Real, platform-specific native controls for improved user experience.
Build Connected Applications
Build end-to-end solutions for modern Windows 10, macOS, iOS, Android, and Linux applications.
Single Code Base
Create apps for all supported platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
Connect to over 20 databases natively with FireDAC’s high-speed direct access. Including InterBase, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Anywhere, Advantage DB, Firebird, Access, Informix, MongoDB, and more.
Create a single responsive platform aware UI once and deploy cross-platform.
Windows 10 Applications
Modernize VCL apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date user interface controls, WinRT APIs, HighDPI related features, and Windows Store support.
Develop both server and FireMonkey GUI applications for Linux (Delphi personality).
Develop macOS applications quickly and easily (Delphi personality).
Android and iOS
Deliver iOS and Android applications faster and smarter with platform-aware user interface controls in the FireMonkey framework. Prototype faster with the multi-device designer and live preview in the IDE.
Internet of Things (IoT)
Easily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services.
Use the HTTP and REST client libraries, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services or AWS and Azure components. Leverage powerful CData Enterprise Connectors to access 70+ data sources.
The RAD Studio IDE is used by developers worldwide to build all kinds of applications and has an open API for expanding its capabilities. Develop and expand the IDE with your own components and IDE plugins, or find ready to use add-ons from our rich 3rd party ecosystem.
See Delphi 10.4 Sydney and C++ Builder.