C++ Builder: Design Beautiful Windows and iOS UIs
RAD Studio’s C++ version comes with the award-winning VCL framework for high-performance native Windows apps and the powerful FireMonkey (FMX) framework for cross-platform UIs. Visual development for C++ has never been easier and faster – best of all your designs and your code will always be in sync!
- Rapidly design your Windows application with VCL to ensure unmatched native performance
- Easily drag-and-drop visual and non-visual components from the palette using our award-winning visual designer
- Quickly extend your visual UIs with components from multiple certified partners
- Use FMX if you have cross-platform use cases and you want to use the same code base
- Save time by easily binding data sources visually to user interface elements using the LiveBindings Designer
- Real-time design validation using Live On-Device Preview to broadcast the active form to multiple devices simultaneously
- Add a responsive design with high DPI resolution-aware components for desktop, tablets, and smartphones
- Leverage platform-specific native controls for an improved UX
Design beautiful, intuitive user interfaces with award-winning and cross-platform frameworks on Windows and iOS. Provide a platform-native experience to your users while designing the interfaces only once, cutting development time in half or more.
Featuring a Clang-enhanced compiler, Dinkumware STL, and easy access to Boost, Eigen, and more.
Integrate with continuous build configurations quickly with MSBuild, CMake, and Ninja project support either as a lone developer or as part of a team.
Award-winning visual designers help you deliver projects 5x faster than competing solutions.
Single Code Base
Create apps for Windows and iOS platforms with less coding effort. Write once, compile everywhere.
Connect to over 20 databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, and more natively with FireDAC’s high-speed direct access.
Create a single responsive platform aware UI once and deploy on Windows and iOS.
Windows 10 App
Modernize aging apps to support Windows 10 with up-to-date controls and Windows Store support
Develop applications quickly and easily with C++Builder.
Version Control Integration
Track and manage changes using version control systems including Subversion, Git and Mercurial repositories
Internet of Things (IoT)
Easily connect your apps to gadgets, devices, sensors, enterprise data, and cloud services.
C++Builder has an HTTP and a REST client library, available on all platforms, to invoke REST services and even specific AWS and Azure components
Extend the IDE
Create a plugin that adds new tool windows, draws in the code editor, provides code completion, adds new syntax highlighting, hooks into high-level and low-level events, tracks processes and threads while debugging, and more.